Ethical Hacking Course (CEH Certification)
Ethical Hacking (or White Hat Hacking), refers to attempts to discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities in IT networks and systems, by replicating the techniques used by malicious hackers. This is preventive action performed to self-assess and strengthen security posture of an IT system, before any evil/mischievous characters have opportunity to find and exploit any security loop holes.
Our training course prepares individuals interested to learn ethical hacking techniques and countermeasures, leading to optional EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50 and Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) Certification.
These skills are highly sort after in Singapore and internationally !
Armed with these advanced skills, you open up many career advancement opportunities in the IT security field.
We provide training in Singapore or at company sites (If there is considerable number of trainees from a company)
Following are key modules covered in our course.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
- Network Security Officer
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- IT Security Engineer
- IT Manager
- IT Operations Manager
Contact us for more course information.